Welcome, to this blog 2.0!

Welcome


Hello everyone. 
Welcome to this new blog 2.0! What's new? A small redesign of the blog, and a new main functionality for this blog. Let talk about that!

A new banner! (My new office, still under "construction")

What's new?

Well, apart from a small redesign, the content posted will be different and more constructed.
I didn't use this blog as much as I wanted when I first launched it, and things have changed a bit in my life. 

Twisted Minds is still under development, and to get information to contributors and fans, I've launched a monthly newsletter. In it, I talk about the advancements I've made on the development. This is when I realized I like writing newsletters every month. It forces me to get a list of what I have accomplished, what I want to accomplish, what I will try to work on during next month. In fact, this is the reason I'm restarting this blog, to post every month an article about my projects, life, and research I stumbled upon, which could be interesting for me and to some people out there, maybe. Also, since Tom's Scott newsletter has started a few months back, I wanted to start mine as it's inspiring.


What information will you find?

I will mainly talk about my projects and their advancement (if any), actuality, news, and information I stumble upon which interest me and could interest you. I will not go into politics or state my opinion directly. I'll try to be objective, as some subjects may require my opinion.

 This information may range from small youtube videos to scientific articles. I'm not exactly sure how I'll write each section for the moment, I will need some experimentation. 

As said earlier, I would like to do something similar to Tom's Scott newsletter, without plagiarism and copying his information, of course. 

Whenever I found something interesting, informative, funny, useful, etc. I will report it with sources and direct links.

The real newsletter will begin next month. It is just an introduction to this 2.0 blog. I will also try to experiment with the blog as a website to see if I can make it more interactive.

I'm currently working with Adsense, to put some ads on the side of the blog. It is not a certainty, I may never put ads if AdSense ads do not convince me, or I may change the way I put them into this blog. I will wait to see AdSense's answer before adding them. I'm talking about this here to inform you about this possibility. Note that I will never put ads if they are rude, misleading, cumbersome, etc. I'm writing this blog for fun and to experiment first, not to make money! Of course, I won't spit on the bread if I can make any, but this is a possibility I'm analyzing if you disagree, you can let me know in the comment below.

This blog is also a place to discuss the article and the findings I report. If you respect the comments rules, everything will be fun, and I can't wait to start this blog.
See you next month!




Thanks for reading through this article.
Feel free to post a comment and share your thoughts. 
Have a nice and wonderful day. 
Ttiki, adios.

Comments

Post a Comment

Be kind and polite
No discrimination
If you share your opinions, be respectful of other opinions on the subject.
If someone is disrespectful, don't engage. I moderate each comment.
No self-advertising/promoting except if it's concerning the subject and can add value to the discussion or if you got authorization (by me or mentioned in the article)
No bullying
Let's have fun.

Popular Posts